Table of Contents
This product contains ingredients that may cause severe eye irritation and possible permanent eye damage.
If the oxidising emulsion or the colour mix come in contact with the eyes, rinse them immediately with plenty of lukewarm water and seek medical advice.
If you are wearing contact lenses during the application and one of the dye’s products comes in contact with the eyes, start by removing the contact lenses and then rinse the eyes immediately with plenty of lukewarm water and seek medical advice.
Do not inhale or ingest the product. Avoid unnecessary contact with the skin. Do not use if the hair has been dyed with henna or metallic salts.
Remove all metal objects, for example clips, from the hair before dyeing it and keep them away during the entire dyeing process. Do not use metal objects. Keep the activating emulsion bottle away from heat and light sources. Do not mix this dye with any other product. Never leave the mix in the closed emulsion bottle (the bottle could burst or burn).
Do not keep the remaining mix.
If, during the dyeing process, you experience:
- an unexpected reaction, such as itching, burning or skin irritation, rinse immediately and stop using the product, as it could be a sign of a more severe Do not dye your hair again before having seen a doctor or having sought medical advice;
- an expanding skin rash, dizziness or weakness, difficulty breathing, swelling in the eyes/face, rinse immediately, immediately seek medical treatment and contact the manufacturer.
If, after the dyeing process or in the days that follow, you experience:
burning, scalp inflammation, swelling of the eyes/face, hot and/or weeping scalp, immediately seek medical advice and contact the manufacturer.
How to perform the sensitivity test
Perform the allergic sensitivity test 48 hours before using any product, even if you have previously used a dye.
- Thoroughly clean a small area of skin behind the ear or on your inner elbow, then apply a small quantity of product (colouring cream + oxidising emulsion in equal quantities).
- Repeat the operation 2 or 3 times, letting the products dry. Wait for approximately 48 hours without washing. If no reactions, such as redness, swelling or itching, appear, proceed with application. If that is not the case, we recommend that you seek medical advice.
This test is an important precaution. However, you must take into account that, even if the sensitivity test has been performed, you could still experience an allergic reaction during the dyeing process. The sensitivity test is not a guarantee that there will be no allergic reaction in the future. Please contact a doctor if you have any doubts.
Before Starting The Process
• Never forget to wear the gloves to protect your hands and nails.
• Use a towel to protect your clothes from any product spatter.
• Is your hair very long and thick? We recommend that you use double the dose of product for the first application.
• If you habitually use hairspray or gel, brush the hair until all product residues are removed.
• Even if you have a few grey hairs, you need to prepare the entire mix and saturate all your hair with a sufficient quantity of product to obtain beautiful, even colour.
• If you hair is permed, reduce the processing time by 5 minutes.
• Are there stains on your skin after dyeing? You can remove them easily with a cotton pad soaked with make-up remover or face cleanser.
WHAT TO HAVE WITHIN REACH
A wide-tooth comb
Plastic clips and clamps
A rich-texture cream
Make-up remover pads
1. Use on dry, unwashed and brushed hair.
2. To prevent residual stains around your face, we recommend that you apply a thin layer of a rich-texture cream before applying the dye.
3. Wear the gloves that are attached to these instructions.
4. Unscrew the cap of the ACTIVATING MILK bottle.
5. Open the COLOURING CREAM tube using its cap.
6. Pour the tube’s entire contents of COLOURING CREAM in the ACTIVATING MILK bottle.
7. Carefully close the bottle and shake well to obtain a homogeneous mix.
8. Cut the end of the nozzle.
Go ahead and apply the dye, but be careful: the mix obtained must be used up fully and immediately; in no case must it be kept for subsequent applications.
NOTE: The colour of the dye in the tube, when opened, the colour of the mix obtained in the shaker before application and/or during the processing time are not indicative of the final result on the hair.
to natural, virgin hair
Use the applicator bottle to apply the mix to the roots, pointing the nozzle downwards to facilitate the flow.
Continue by distributing the product to the lengths and ends of the hair. For better product distribution, you can use a wide-tooth comb. Massage the strands well with your fingertips and let the air through by lifting them. Leave on for 30 minutes. The product will gradually become darker. During the processing time, do not expose yourself to heat sources and do not wear a shower cap.
the roots of hair that has been dyed before
Use the applicator bottle to apply the mix to the roots, pointing the nozzle downwards to facilitate the flow. Leave on for 20 minutes. When the 20 minutes are up, apply the remaining colour to the lengths and ends of the hair. Use a wide-tooth comb to distribute the product evenly. For a better colour result, massage the strands well with your fingertips and let the air through by lifting them with the help of the comb. Leave on for another 10 minutes. The product will gradually become darker. During the processing time, do not expose yourself to heat sources and do not wear a shower cap.
Pour a little lukewarm water on the hair and emulsify by massaging. Then rinse well, until the water runs clear.
Apply the AFTER-COLOUR TREATMENT to damp hair. Leave on for 2 to 5 minutes. Massage to help the mask penetrate better. At the end of the processing time, rinse well and style.
enjoy your moment of relaxation
Scan the QR code and find out how to turn your dyeing ritual into a pleasurable and unforgettable experience!